Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @Montecresto .... a foot of snow up here at Mount Princeton already since noon..... crazy weather....
gonna have a good play day tomorrow if we can get to our machines......

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey @Montecresto .... a foot of snow up here at Mount Princeton already since noon..... crazy weather....
gonna have a good play day tomorrow if we can get to our machines......
Crap, looks like I got out of there just in time. I’d like to see some pictures of that tomorrow....👍

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you. It sucks because I got my shirt in and everything and it hits close to home. My mother lives down off the hill in a house on my land. She’s up here a lot. Just doing the right thing. Maybe jumping the gun, but I feel like I’m doing the right thing. Don’t want to be the reason someone gets sick even if I’m perfectly fine in this group.
I commend you for the thoughts of others, I hope family member heals completely and soon!

Tallgrass

Tallgrass

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2020
Eufaula, OK.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Newbie here, looking forward to riding new trails and meeting new friends. I would be happy to bring enough paper plates, napkins and plasticware. I would gladly be willing to pitch in $$’s for the mains of the meal. The GF and I will be staying in room 8, arriving mid day Friday.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Newbie here, looking forward to riding new trails and meeting new friends. I would be happy to bring enough paper plates, napkins and plasticware. I would gladly be willing to pitch in $$’s for the mains of the meal. The GF and I will be staying in room 8, arriving mid day Friday.
Be happy to meet you. That sounds like a nice contribution for the plates and flat ware.

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome aboard, newbie!

advertisement
Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For you new members. If you want adult beverages you need to bring them. kirby is DRY. At least until this bunch arrives.
What kind of terrain should I prepare for. Is this a rocky place? Muddy?

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What kind of terrain should I prepare for. Is this a rocky place? Muddy?
Its a little rocky. And has a little mud. But definitely not a mud ride. I bet what ever tires you have will be fine.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We have decided to make this trip!!!! I ordered shirts today to make it official. RingLeader (Lisa) and I will be camping in campsite 49 West. We plan on arriving Thursday evening and staying until Sunday morning. We have two other couples with their Pioneers that may make the trip with us. They're still uncertain but hopefully they will join us.

See you there!

Chris
I'll make sure I get my winch put back on before the ride.. lol. Glad yall going to make it. Haven't seen you guys in a long time

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!