YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been kinda sketchy since Hurricane Laura and I was pretty sure I'd have to cancel on this ride at the last minute. Just got notified to stand down, we won't be needed after all. What has been destroyed will just have to be rebuilt. The remaining treatment plants all have generators now and with a few band aids are functional to a degree. Water is being restored as fast as the water mains can be repaired and they can handle that without us. So now it's 100% game on for Bear Creek 2020 :cool:

advertisement
WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Been kinda sketchy since Hurricane Laura and I was pretty sure I'd have to cancel on this ride at the last minute. Just got notified to stand down, we won't be needed after all. What has been destroyed will just have to be rebuilt. The remaining treatment plants all have generators now and with a few band aids are functional to a degree. Water is being restored as fast as the water mains can be repaired and they can handle that without us. So now it's 100% game on for Bear Creek 2020 :cool:
Glad to hear. Jim and the gentleman will make it..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Headed that direction.....

284DF08D 142B 463A B323 F723A04DEB63

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you still coming to kirby
Unfortunately, NO,as some of you know my granddaughter had surgery on her ear to save her hearing
they are going to have to go back in and do more on the left ear, the rebuilding of the ear drum was
successful but here were other thing that they are going to do, and also so see about an implant in the
right ear.So hopefully we will be able to meet up and ride with everyone sometime. In till then keep us
in your prayers

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Unfortunately, NO,as some of you know my granddaughter had surgery on her ear to save her hearing
they are going to have to go back in and do more on the left ear, the rebuilding of the ear drum was
successful but here were other thing that they are going to do, and also so see about an implant in the
right ear.So hopefully we will be able to meet up and ride with everyone sometime. In till then keep us
in your prayers
Prayers are sent.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!