Calendar Sept 18th - 20th, 2020. Group Ride - Bear Creek AR

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all we are looking forward to the ride! We will be getting in Thursday night. I will make cheesy potato casserole to bring to the potluck and some sort of dessert! we will have a new little one to break in with us she will be five days away from her first birthday.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey all we are looking forward to the ride! We will be getting in Thursday night. I will make cheesy potato casserole to bring to the potluck and some sort of dessert! we will have a new little one to break in with us she will be five days away from her first birthday.
Thought y'all was going on the other ride. Will be good to see you folks again.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do we have a firm head count? We are working with walter on some raffle items. Looks like a variety of Honda's. Im thinking a shirt and a set of wheel spacers of their choice
35 to 40 is as close as I can guess. Have a few that ride an other brand that broke. Thats camping and going to visit us in the evenings.

Reactions: GrnP500
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is there a Non-Ethanol fuel pump nearby? I can bring my own but was just wondering!
I wouldn't worry about it. Ethanol has been around since WW1 and these days only effects weedeaters, chainsaws, and leaf blowers with plastic fuel lines and cheap gaskets. Anything from riding mowers on up to exotic sports cars have been burning E-10 for decades without any problems. My Harley is a maintenance whore that has to have everything perfect according to the manufacturer. But they don't demand non ethanol as part of the regimen. You got a Honda. As long as the gas is fresh you're good to go. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilgrim
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Kirby one stop has non ethanol. The only gas station in Kirby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where the hell you been rascal?????

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I wouldn't worry about it. Ethanol has been around since WW1 and these days only effects weedeaters, chainsaws, and leaf blowers with plastic fuel lines and cheap gaskets. Anything from riding mowers on up to exotic sports cars have been burning E-10 for decades without any problems. My Harley is a maintenance whore that has to have everything perfect according to the manufacturer. But they don't demand non ethanol as part of the regimen. You got a Honda. As long as the gas is fresh you're good to go. :cool:
And boats. Don’t burn that E10 s*** in a boat.....😳

• Haha
Reactions: YoungCountry
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You mind your P’s and Q’s mister....🤣🤣
Did qualify for bass Masters 1/4 finals in Arkansas.Then got stabbed in the back by a so called friend.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!