Calendar Sept 18th - 20th, 2020. Group Ride - Bear Creek AR

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Unfortunately, NO,as some of you know my granddaughter had surgery on her ear to save her hearing
they are going to have to go back in and do more on the left ear, the rebuilding of the ear drum was
successful but here were other thing that they are going to do, and also so see about an implant in the
right ear.So hopefully we will be able to meet up and ride with everyone sometime. In till then keep us
in your prayers
Will do, sir!

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got back from Colorado last night..... I think I can trump @Montecresto in the dirty truck department.....
I love using trump in the same sentence with Monty.... ha...you know I love you and Cindy......
i have a funeral already and an uncle hanging on the edge.... but am tired of having to cancel these trips...
I guess the ribs are covered..... I will bring ham unless we need something else......
probably not getting there till Friday noonish

C3FCF16C 289F 4C16 BD55 356866EC8365

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just got back from Colorado last night..... I think I can trump @Montecresto in the dirty truck department.....
I love using trump in the same sentence with Monty.... ha...you know I love you and Cindy......
i have a funeral already and an uncle hanging on the edge.... but am tired of having to cancel these trips...
I guess the ribs are covered..... I will bring ham unless we need something else......

View attachment 224112
The beef ribs aren't covered, I bought the wrong kind of short ribs for smoking, but it's all they had? They had plenty of baby backs?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
The beef ribs aren't covered, I bought the wrong kind of short ribs for smoking, but it's all they had? They had plenty of baby backs?
You can smoke beef ribs....

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4

View attachment 224112
Smoke a turkey and bring it....🤷‍♂️

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
These are the long short ribs, cut for French style cooking?
Lol. You can buy short beef ribs at Walmart. They have to be smoked at a lower temp and longer than pork, and keep them moistened with Stubs...😉

Reactions: YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Do we have a firm head count? We are working with walter on some raffle items. Looks like a variety of Honda's. Im thinking a shirt and a set of wheel spacers of their choice
Talon wheel spacers......😁😁😁

Reactions: RB3offroad
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will be bringing Potato Salad! I will also be arriving Friday around noonish! Someone has already asked with no replies, what type Terrain should we newbie's expect? I have never been on this trail system myself. Rocky steep hills, water crossings, rock crawling? This new Hurricane may have no threat of a deludge of rain in the area but looks likes maybe a little bit of rain to cut down the dusty conditions. So any way, as a newbie what's up? I know during and after rides there will be some comradery visits and should be! Looking forward to make new Friends and enjoy the company and shenanigans of what happens in Kirby and stays in Kirby. I won't be using any Motel Towels to clean my 7hundo cuz it seems to be a Issue started by previous member and frowned upon!

Last edited:
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@JimmyA , It's roughly 30-35 miles of what I call easy riding. A few rocky places and sometimes a creek crossing, but nothing real tough. This ride is laid back and more about meeting new friends and hanging out with old ones. There is one tough area but we avoid it. Any stock pioneer will make it with ease, as long as they don't bury up in the mud flats around the lake.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do we have a firm head count? We are working with walter on some raffle items. Looks like a variety of Honda's. Im thinking a shirt and a set of wheel spacers of their choice
This ride is looking a little smaller than the past rides. There's always a handful that don't RSVP or comment in the thread and also last minute additions. No solid number so I'd guess the head count will be around 30 to 35, but that's just a guess.

Reactions: Pilgrim
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mud not expected! I can still mow my grass in my 10 acreas!
Lack of rain drops the lake level and exposes areas to go goof off. Most of it is firm, but if you don't read the ground you can go from blasting across a flat to buried up to the frame in about two seconds. I've seen winches give out and tow straps break trying to get another rig out that is belly stuck to the mud.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Lack of rain drops the lake level and exposes areas to go goof off. Most of it is firm, but if you don't read the ground you can go from blasting across a flat to buried up to the frame in about two seconds. I've seen winches give out and tow straps break trying to get another rig out that is belly stuck to the mud.
@RingMaster comes to mind....😁

Reactions: YardDog

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!