GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Take time to remeber the ones who were lost that day...and all who have been since.
Never Forget!
A702c4b2e663bcd2995c696d49ca714e united we stand twin towers

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I remember more of that day then yesterday. I’ll never forget what happened that day or how I felt. Incredibly sad time. I truly feel for the family members, friends and responders that were there I can’t imagine. Hopefully there has been some peace.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're easily triggered off don't watch the first two.
We see pictures/video of the heros all the time but the horror has been glazed over in the last 18 years...
I remember the polarizing emotions I had when they realized what they were showing and we were seeing on TV.

IMG 6811

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you're easily triggered off don't watch the first two.
We see pictures/video of the heros all the time but the horror has been glazed over in the last 18 years...
I remember the polarizing emotions I had when they realized what they were showing and we were seeing on TV.

View attachment 154518

Some pretty powerful stuff there.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some pretty powerful stuff there.

9/11/2001 and the events of that day should remain deeply carved into the memories of those old enough to remember it, and should be viscerally explained to generations that follow us. We have a responsibility to them or they will become complacent of the evil in the world and forget to be the good they desire from the world.

It refreshed the worlds perception of how much evil is in the hearts of men, and how people can unite and accomplish incredible acts of good despite their petty differences.

Downplaying the good or the evil of that day is a disservice to everyone affected and everything that was accomplished by those who united together to overcome the evil that was done.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
9/11/2001 and the events of that day should remain deeply carved into the memories of those old enough to remember it, and should be viscerally explained to generations that follow us. We have a responsibility to them or they will become complacent of the evil in the world and forget to be the good they desire from the world.

It refreshed the worlds perception of how much evil is in the hearts of men, and how people can unite and accomplish incredible acts of good despite their petty differences.

Downplaying the good or the evil of that day is a disservice to everyone affected and everything that was accomplished by those who united together to overcome the evil that was done.

You speak the truth my friend