Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Long time Verizon customer. Considering buying an unlocked Samsung Galaxy ZFold 4 directly from Samsung (best price, best deal on trade-in value).

I've never had/purchased a phone that didn't come directly from the carrier (e.g., Verizon).

How much work is it to get it on the network? I assume I'll need to get a new SIM card from Verizon, but how much work does it take to get things set up after that? This would replace my existing Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Really, I think all I did was move the sim card over.
Thanks!

Did you have to contact VZW, or literally insert the SIM and that's it?

I read on some other forums about having to manually have to configure this for texting, that for data, etc., but it sounds like no big deal if I'm staying with Verizon.

Reactions: Smitty335 and ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!