BOX1

P700 Shackle tab with radius

Nov 19, 2020
Lowell, AR
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just wondering if anyone has run into a shackle tab that has a radius on the attachment side, so that you can weld it to a brush guard?
I'm looking for a shackle tab with a radius that would match the radius of the Pioneer's brush guard. I'd like to put a shackle up there so I can pull myself out of a pickle with my winch - run it out to a tree with a snatch block on it then come back to the Pioneer for 2x pulling power.
See the attached pic. I found one on eBay but its radius doesn't match the tubing, and the hole doesn't match either.
Right now I'm just wrapping a strap around and through the brush guard, then attaching to that.
What's everyone else doing?

Screenshot_20210307-191526.png

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!