BOX1

P700 Share Your Honda Pioneer 700 Photo's

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
New SXS owner from Florida! Just purchased a 2022 Pioneer 700-4 and we are very happy with it! Already looking into some upgrades but having trouble finding stuff that works for the 22. I understand they haven't changed much from the 21 but still nervous about pulling the trigger on a few things. :)

View attachment 329805 View attachment 329806 View attachment 329807 View attachment 329808

You 700 guys need to be getting one of these for your ride. They make a big difference in the cab heat and noise.

Yep, what @trigger said. Here's my install of the Quick Shield. Still cant get warm enough weather to spend any quality time riding, but the short rides have been more enjoyable with it installed.

Trojan9s

Trojan9s

Jan 11, 2022
Texas Hill Country
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here's my 700 - 2016 - Wrapped in Sitka Sub Alpine Camo... High Rack coming soon. more upgrades... EMP bumper, Rockville soundbar, light bar.. more to come!

Image0 1 Image1 Image2 Pioneer Pioneer2 Pioneer3

Last edited:
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
They are fine machines and They grow on you as you use them. Only complaint is they need a rear diff from the factory...all my other Honda's have them...well, not the motorcycles.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are fine machines and They grow on you as you use them. Only complaint is they need a rear diff from the factory...all my other Honda's have them...well, not the motorcycles.
Rear diff?

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Think he meet Turf Loc.
Whatever we call it, something to allow the rear tires to turn at different rates... during turns...hence the name differential. Mine tears up my tenderly planted grass and gravel drive and my neighbors and it's hard on the gears and tires (I suppose) on hard pavement. There are aftermarket ones available but my complaint stands...Honda should include them for FREE!!!!!!

RANT off!!

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whatever we call it, something to allow the rear tires to turn at different rates... during turns...hence the name differential. Mine tears up my tenderly planted grass and gravel drive and my neighbors and it's hard on the gears and tires (I suppose) on hard pavement. There are aftermarket ones available but my complaint stands...Honda should include them for FREE!!!!!!

RANT off!!
Gotcha. I agree

L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sqauw peak never had it 4 WD. 11 mile trail and hour to get to the top. Overlooking Northern Arizona. View attachment 336518View attachment 336519View attachment 336516View attachment 336517
Very nice!!

I had a 71 Blazer that I pulled a horse trailer up on the Rim many times in 2 wd...horse was always in 4wd. I was stationed at Luke 71-73 and up in the mountains...North, South East or West whenever I could. Blazer, dirt bike or horse it was a great place to be. I always planned on retiring there but I didn't plan for all the folks that moved there...still a pretty place and I have friends in Sedona so we have an excuse to drop down there in the Winter.

BTW. how are home prices in Prescott?

Last edited:
L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
L

lowrider

Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2020
Idaho Panhandle
Ownership

1. 700-2
In case anyone is currently looking for a good Marine, Bluetooth amp, I finally found a good one.
I bought 3 different ones from Amazon and all junk for one reason or another. This is just under $100 bucks and works great so far.

View attachment 337758
Great!! My neighbors were not really happy with the 4 speaker set up I had on my Goldwing so I went to a Cardo bluetooth helmet set up and sometimes used bluetooth ear buds from my phone when I was on a different bike. That should work well on the 700...now all I need is to get it and get it installed.

THANKS!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!