Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What's up everybody? I have been looking at and reading the forum ever since i put the deposit down in late August and i figured i would show you guys the new baby! ! Picked it up yesterday love it so far even tho I haven't played much yet.
Sweet, and welcome to the club. I think we all have been drooling over the silver for a while new. Nice to see a few making their way out. You already know you are going to love it. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: WyoHunter
franzw

franzw

Jan 2, 2016
pacific nothwest
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's up everybody? I have been looking at and reading the forum ever since i put the deposit down in late August and i figured i would show you guys the new baby! ! Picked it up yesterday love it so far even tho I haven't played much yet.
View attachment 11229
Awesome, makes you look pretty good. Those wheels don,t look stock? What changes did you make, and forgot, congratulations on your new ride. May you never have any problems and enjoy many years of pride.

Reactions: WyoHunter
WyoHunter

WyoHunter

Mar 4, 2016
Wyoming
Thank you for the welcomes! Yeah the wheels are stock. The only add-ons I have so far are roof, two piece windshield, soft mid-panel, and the front bumper. I have the 4500lb superwinch sitting next to it ready to be installed when I can find some time.

C

Cook

Feb 12, 2016
Colorado
IMG 0246
Just a plain vanilla 1000-3. Just wanted to show it with some nice scenery. The snow capped mountains got washed out a little as I took the picture too late in the day.

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
I actually like the stock steel wheels,
but when I looked at our 1k3 EPS, the
dealer had already installed some
deluxe alloys. I couldn't bare to ask
him to take them off. Of course,
after the first mud hole, they all
look the same!:(

John

View attachment 11720 Just a plain vanilla 1000-3. Just wanted to show it with some nice scenery. The snow capped mountains got washed out a little as I took the picture too late in the day.

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
View attachment 11720 Just a plain vanilla 1000-3. Just wanted to show it with some nice scenery. The snow capped mountains got washed out a little as I took the picture too late in the day.
I was impressed how well the tires performed on the steel wheels. Rode smooth and gripped well. Very nice senery!!

advertisement
advertisement