P1000 Share your Pioneer 1000 Photo's

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here’s a few more pics, second pic is from the party deck on the back of the toyhauler at the campground View attachment 97106 View attachment 97108 View attachment 97109 View attachment 97110

We stayed at twin hollow last December and took a pic at that same cliff. You'll note we did not sweat on that trip :eek:

Thankfully we have also upgraded machinery since then...

Are the Tennessee trails better trails? Better destinations? More technical? We have been to HM several times and really enjoyed it. The special monuments are pretty weak, but it is nice being able to ride to a town for lunch and then ride back. Makes a nice day of it.

They for sure will ask you to put a helmet on if you don't have one. I just picked up a cheap half helmet on Amazon... Really wears more like a hat. I'll see if I can find a link. Much better (and cooler) than my motocross helmets.

IMG 20171228 122453467

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We stayed at twin hollow last December and took a pic at that same cliff. You'll note we did not sweat on that trip :eek:

Thankfully we have also upgraded machinery since then...

Are the Tennessee trails better trails? Better destinations? More technical? We have been to HM several times and really enjoyed it. The special monuments are pretty weak, but it is nice being able to ride to a town for lunch and then ride back. Makes a nice day of it.

They for sure will ask you to put a helmet on if you don't have one. I just picked up a cheap half helmet on Amazon... Really wears more like a hat. I'll see if I can find a link. Much better (and cooler) than my motocross helmets.

View attachment 97139
Yes the Tennessee trails are much more technical and the destinations are better, dosnt Seem to take as long to get to them. You can ride to areas to eat, but like at RRB you seamed so busy trail riding you pack your lunch. You definitely had an advantage by going in December, I got use to a helmet as we have to ware one on a quad in Michigan but in the sxs was a bit of a pain just knowing that most places you don’t have to or nessesary imo with the rops. We bought open face ones to make it easier and Still sweat my bag off amugst other things I’m sure would have ben a pain in cooler weather I had them as well. There nice trails, just didn’t live up to the hype you read watch and see imo.

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes the Tennessee trails are much more technical and the destinations are better, dosnt Seem to take as long to get to them. You can ride to areas to eat, but like at RRB you seamed so busy trail riding you pack your lunch. You definitely had an advantage by going in December, I got use to a helmet as we have to ware one on a quad in Michigan but in the sxs was a bit of a pain just knowing that most places you don’t have to or nessesary imo with the rops. We bought open face ones to make it easier and Still sweat my bag off amugst other things I’m sure would have ben a pain in cooler weather I had them as well. There nice trails, just didn’t live up to the hype you read watch and see imo.

That's fair, we are definitely ready to move on. I keep hearing good things about northern Michigan as well!

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My first post I've been reading for years now. What I've learned on this site lead me to wait to by mine this past year. I love this machine and to date I still compare it to my rancher 350 best sxs on the market. My only complaint is dealer support.

20181208 205328

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My first post I've been reading for years now. What I've learned on this site lead me to wait to by mine this past year. I love this machine and to date I still compare it to my rancher 350 best sxs on the market. My only complaint is dealer support.

View attachment 97192
What part of Ohio are you in?
With us (us being the forum) around, you really don't need a dealer for anything.

ch33br0h

ch33br0h

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2018
Jardín, Antioquia - Colombia, South America!
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy New Year to all you Pioneers out there!!

Things are going great over here, close to hitting 4k miles with no major issues.
Bought this machine to work and its working hard!

We climb nearly 3k feet in elevation to reach this point from the town below.
Been doing it packed with material, sometimes with trailer, other times it carries (5) people up and a few trips of me just ripping it to see how fast I can climb. Photo below is from the heaviest load yet and although we made it up like champs, it was tough and probably won't do that again. Cant say for sure how much weight was in there...
but estimates are
~400 pounds in the bed,
~800 pounds in the trailer
plus the weight of the trailer itself.

IMG 0315

J

JTW

Things are going great over here, close to hitting 4k miles with no major issues.

Been doing it packed with material, sometimes with trailer, other times it carries (5) people up and a few trips of me just ripping it to see how fast I can climb. Photo below is from the heaviest load yet and although we made it up like champs, it was tough and probably won't do that again. Cant say for sure how much weight was in there...
but estimates are
~400 pounds in the bed,

View attachment 99352
Now that’s a fancy Mexican mobile!

B

Bolt

Sep 13, 2018
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I took our 2018, 1000-5, out for it's first snow check ride. Started in no snow at our cabin, 5000' elev, finally got stuck in 24", at 6500' elev. 10" of old wet snow, under 14" of fresh powder. Thanks to a shovel, winch, lockers on front and rear, and of course my beautiful wife who wasn't afraid to use the shovel, we made it out. I always carry shovel, pulaski, chains, tow straps, assorted hand tools, fuzzies(for building warming fire), food and water. When we got back to cabin, we had a couple fresh inches. What great fun!! Happy New Year 2019!!
FB IMG 1547434525626
IMG 20190116 155451790

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

but estimates are
~400 pounds in the bed,

View attachment 99352
Columbia huh??? What’s in those white bags? :D:D:D Glad to see the good report!!! :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!