100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I aint never seen this here thread afore.
On Going to the Sun Road in Glacier NP, Montana
6601A6B9 0F98 453D 8704 85E8211A013C

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been... I’m still trying to decide size and brand
They’ve been great so far but there a lot of tires that are just as great. I’d get your top 5 on a dart board, close your eyes and see what you hit!

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing and JTW
J

JTW

They’ve been great so far but there a lot of tires that are just as great. I’d get your top 5 on a dart board, close your eyes and see what you hit!
I really like my berserkers but I don’t really want a 55lbs tire.. the rockzillas are also high on my list but they’re 56lbs in a 35” too. I’m kinda torn between size too... a 32” berserker is right at 46-47lbs... but then so is their new bloodaxe in a 35”.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like my berserkers but I don’t really want a 55lbs tire.. the rockzillas are also high on my list but they’re 56lbs in a 35” too. I’m kinda torn between size too... a 32” berserker is right at 46-47lbs... but then so is their new bloodaxe in a 35”.
I like the rockzillas, is almost went that route.

Reactions: JTW and Mudwing
R

rickoshea

One must ask, "How the hell did you get that machine sideway like that?" There is nothing out there to flip it.
the hill i came up right behind the machine is an s curve with an off camber at the top.i hit it at about 15 mph and caught the berm at the top with my left front tire and before i could react it flopped me over.this is why i still have my nets on.if i had a passenger they would have been in a world of hurt.the hill is actually alot steeper than it looks in the pic and i was just getting into the throttle when i hit the peak so i think it sprung me at the top..

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
the hill i came up right behind the machine is an s curve with an off camber at the top.i hit it at about 15 mph and caught the berm at the top with my left front tire and before i could react it flopped me over.this is why i still have my nets on.if i had a passenger they would have been in a world of hurt.the hill is actually alot steeper than it looks in the pic and i was just getting into the throttle when i hit the peak so i think it sprung me at the top..

It's ok it happens to everyone.

Reactions: Vikes79 and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!