P500 Shenanigans at Fat Daddys

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R

Them holes are deep at fat daddy's! If I would have took them all straight on, I wouldn't have had a problem (other than cold jewels/ bring ya waders)... It's when you try and drop into a 4' hole from the side, ol' orange didn't like that much.

Good times tho @Bastardchild look forward to doin it again.

Reactions: Bastardchild
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I kinda figured you guys would be the gas and match types to rebead tires.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I kinda figured you guys would be the gas and match types to rebead tires.

We would have @CumminsPusher if what we had was flammable enough. Can of ether is now in my pack.

Stupid narrow tractor tires on a wide rim. I blew it off again pulling the hole we flipped off in last. Then ol dude blew like a 37" tire off like a 22" rim bead. Didn't realize it took so much air to get those to seat.

We were really good at using my load binder I use for trailering around the center of the tire and airing them right back up. The key is to put the ratchet handle of the load binder by the valve stem of the tire ;)

I just feel sorry for those people whose air compressor we borrowed, it like my the tire machine at my pops shop won't ever be the same color again.

Only thing that stuff lacked from being concrete was lime.

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Them holes are deep at fat daddy's! If I would have took them all straight on, I wouldn't have had a problem (other than cold jewels/ bring ya waders)... It's when you try and drop into a 4' hole from the side, ol' orange didn't like that much.

Good times tho @Bastardchild look forward to doin it again.
I look forward to it too man! Good times

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!