P500 She's a thing of beauty...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

IMAG00939

D

Deleted member 3748

Nice. I couldn't help but notice the Mighty Mac one also. Rear view mirror shot this month on way to UP with 500View attachment 24796 Was telling my wife that they have a ride sxs across it fundraiser.
Nice! We did the Trek for the first time this year. It was a blast. I'll post the full video of the ride over in the rides section. Unless I already did that? Hmmmm... I'll tag you either way. We're doing it next year too!

Reactions: trigger
cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
Nice. I couldn't help but notice the Mighty Mac one also. Rear view mirror shot this month on way to UP with 500View attachment 24796 Was telling my wife that they have a ride sxs across it fundraiser.
I visited the UP a few years ago, beautiful place. I hit all the spots on the Superior side. Would love to go back. I did notice the people up there talk a little different from folks in Arkansas!

Reactions: trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

I visited the UP a few years ago, beautiful place. I hit all the spots on the Superior side. Would love to go back. I did notice the people up there talk a little different from folks in Arkansas!
They talk a little different than everybody!

Reactions: cthack