P500 She's a thing of beauty...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

IMAG00939

D

Deleted member 3748

Nice. I couldn't help but notice the Mighty Mac one also. Rear view mirror shot this month on way to UP with 500View attachment 24796 Was telling my wife that they have a ride sxs across it fundraiser.
Nice! We did the Trek for the first time this year. It was a blast. I'll post the full video of the ride over in the rides section. Unless I already did that? Hmmmm... I'll tag you either way. We're doing it next year too!

Reactions: trigger
cthack

cthack

Aug 17, 2015
Texarkana, Arkansas
Nice. I couldn't help but notice the Mighty Mac one also. Rear view mirror shot this month on way to UP with 500View attachment 24796 Was telling my wife that they have a ride sxs across it fundraiser.
I visited the UP a few years ago, beautiful place. I hit all the spots on the Superior side. Would love to go back. I did notice the people up there talk a little different from folks in Arkansas!

Reactions: trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

I visited the UP a few years ago, beautiful place. I hit all the spots on the Superior side. Would love to go back. I did notice the people up there talk a little different from folks in Arkansas!
They talk a little different than everybody!

Reactions: cthack

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!