Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
There are many great guys (and women) on here and many of us have quirks that our ladies put up with. They allow us to be ourselves and do certain things. A few of the people on here I know or know of your women and it seems lthey are great. Withthem guya most of us wouldn't have things we do or or have the life we live. I know I wouldn't be the man I am without mine and many here are like that.
Today is our18 year anniversary and this year we both agreed to save it all for the Takeover. I wanted to do something though so last night I asked what we could do. My wife said go ride and shoot some rounds off. I've been quiet here trying to get the Pioneer fully together and just finished. Grabbed boxes of ammo and a 12 pack we are headed to the woods. It'll be dark by the time we get there but we'll have fun.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8422

She now matches the truck better lol. I'm excited to get back out even for a little bit and my wife has been going stir crazy I didn't know how bad till last night. Worked till 3am last night and got up at 6 but glad to have to opportunity to do what she asked for. She's really a woods girl sure perfect for me!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are many great guys (and women) on here and many of us have quirks that our ladies put up with. They allow us to be ourselves and do certain things. A few of the people on here I know or know of your women and it seems lthey are great. Withthem guya most of us wouldn't have things we do or or have the life we live. I know I wouldn't be the man I am without mine and many here are like that.
Today is our18 year anniversary and this year we both agreed to save it all for the Takeover. I wanted to do something though so last night I asked what we could do. My wife said go ride and shoot some rounds off. I've been quiet here trying to get the Pioneer fully together and just finished. Grabbed 5 boxes of ammo and a 12 pack we are headed to the woods. It'll be dark by the time we get there but we'll hadun.
Happy Anniversary to you and your better half!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Happy Anniversary CP and better half! Im also very fortunate to have a great best friend and companion. We worked clearing brush in one of the fence lines on our anniversary this past year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Today is our18 year anniversary and this year we both agreed to save it all for the Takeover. I wanted to do something though so last night I asked what we could do. My wife said go ride and shoot some rounds off. I've been quiet here trying to get the Pioneer fully together and just finished. Grabbed 5 boxes of ammo and a 12 pack we are headed to the woods. It'll be dark by the time we get there but we'll hadun.

That's awesome!!!! Happy anniversary to the both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 31941
She now matches the truck better lol. I'm excited to get back out even for a little bit and my wife has been going stir crazy I didn't know how bad till last night. Worked till 3am last night and got up at 6 but glad to have to opportunity to do what she asked for. She's really a woods girl sure perfect for me!

Pioneer is looking great man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Thats awesome - we just had our 18th too.
We had thai food and went riding. Also drove the honda around.

I told her the P1K is too big for some of my hunting areas so she said I should also get the smaller one for that.... yes dear :D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thats awesome - we just had our 18th too.
We had thai food and went riding. Also drove the honda around.

I told her the P1K is too big for some of my hunting areas so she said I should also get the smaller one for that.... yes dear :D
18 also! Congratulations ghost that's along time

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8429
Holy s*** we're stuck! Worst ever. Grr
We go 3rt then dig. Trying to be easy on the clutches here but it's been along night this snow is bad

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8437

Holy crap I just take it back you can get this thing stuck...over and over! I just Wish we were in Tennessee we'd have lots of help. Don't even know anyone that can get to us. Tracks would be nice!!! Crap snow but our moods are still good. A couple beers mood changer lol. What an anniversary!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!