P1000 Shout out to TurnPro signals

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I recently added some whip lights to my 1000-5. In the process of locating wires I evidently killed the control module for the signals. I contacted Turnpro by messenger on a Saturday hoping to get an answer when they got back to work on Monday. Instead I got a message on Saturday stating from Grant's wife stating that Grant was out of town and would contact me when he got back. I received a message on Sunday from Grant and he said he would ship parts on Monday free of charge. I called and spoke to him on Monday and told him that I had probably inadvertently caused the damage and I wanted to pay for anything needed to fix my signals. He only charged me for the parts and built a new module with extra leads already labeled for the whip lights. I was back in business for less than $20.
This is far above what I would have expected with customer service. Too many times we hear negative reviews for customer service and it's nice to run into someone who cares about their customers. Thanks to Grant at TurnPro and to the club store for selling a quality product.

Michigander

Michigander

Nov 13, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I gave up.... I installed a couple years ago and everything worked great until the flash module went out. He sent me a new one one twice now and I've never got the emergency flashers to work again and now nothing works again?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I gave up.... I installed a couple years ago and everything worked great until the flash module went out. He sent me a new one one twice now and I've never got the emergency flashers to work again and now nothing works again?
Call them again?
sounds like they need to send u a whole now kit.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I recently added some whip lights to my 1000-5. In the process of locating wires I evidently killed the control module for the signals. I contacted Turnpro by messenger on a Saturday hoping to get an answer when they got back to work on Monday. Instead I got a message on Saturday stating from Grant's wife stating that Grant was out of town and would contact me when he got back. I received a message on Sunday from Grant and he said he would ship parts on Monday free of charge. I called and spoke to him on Monday and told him that I had probably inadvertently caused the damage and I wanted to pay for anything needed to fix my signals. He only charged me for the parts and built a new module with extra leads already labeled for the whip lights. I was back in business for less than $20.
This is far above what I would have expected with customer service. Too many times we hear negative reviews for customer service and it's nice to run into someone who cares about their customers. Thanks to Grant at TurnPro and to the club store for selling a quality product.
He did similar for me, a complete main custom harness no charge . great guy and customer service

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!