Showroom Pioneers

HondaofCrofton

HondaofCrofton

Jan 16, 2014
Just wanted to share a few photos of the Honda SXS 2's and 4's we have here at the dealership. The camo 4 seat is here waiting for the heater to be installed. Let me know what you think!

Helpful Tip :idea: - Found this out the hard way. The hour meter will accrue hours with the key on without engine running.

Eric Keegan
Honda Powersports of Crofton

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 1,011
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,014
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,004
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,014
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,013
B

binfordw

Oct 15, 2013
I feel sorry for whatever customers waiting on that heater, They've got a good ways to wait!!

HondaofCrofton

HondaofCrofton

Jan 16, 2014
I am just as frustrated as the customer new ETA on the heater is 2/15/14.

red4life

red4life

Aug 13, 2013
I see you installed 28's on it. I'm looking at 26's because I'm leery it would be able to power 27's with 4 people through mud. Do you or anyone have feedback on how it handles 27 or 28's

HondaofCrofton

HondaofCrofton

Jan 16, 2014
red4life said:
I see you installed 28's on it. I'm looking at 26's because I'm leery it would be able to power 27's with 4 people through mud. Do you or anyone have feedback on how it handles 27 or 28's

I had a customer who purcahsed a pioneer 4 and told me that it would be used mostly in deep mud on the easternshore of Maryland for Sitka deer hunting. We set him up with the 28"s with the Mud Lite XL's. After about 2 weeks I gave him a follow up call to make sure everything was working as it should and he let me know how impressed he was with the pioneer itself but also with the way it handled in the mud with the wheels and tires. He was able to get to an area of the property he has been unable to access in years due to high water and mud.

HondaofCrofton

HondaofCrofton

Jan 16, 2014
Heaters are on the way! It was nice having the pioneers that were waiting on heaters here at the shop, it allowed us to show them to other prospective customers and presell the incoming units.

R

rellison110

Nov 16, 2013
Can you tell us what the Koplin gun mount model # is and were any modifications necessary?:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!