CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
These two trails are on adjacent ridges at the end of the season here. 😢 As a motorhead, there's no music, listening to the engine and driveline IS my music. Ride - 2021 Talon R.

I was headed back on the first video, getting stopped by this obstacle, as a newb and solo, I'll wait until I see how this is safely climbed without going over backwards. :oops: There's no reasonable way around it.
I zBJc9D7 XL

The first video starts climbing this hill.
I CwsgVWV XL

If you like this video, you'll like the next one and visa versa.

Weirdly, the opening frame almost looks like the same video, it isn't although the terrain is nearly identical.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
They are a riot, about 5 miles each of nonstop rock-n-roll action including steep ascents and descents with little traffic and forever vistas.
Where are these?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
These two trails are on adjacent ridges at the end of the season here. 😢 As a motorhead, there's no music, listening to the engine and driveline IS my music. Ride - 2021 Talon R.

I was headed back on the first video, getting stopped by this obstacle, as a newb and solo, I'll wait until I see how this is safely climbed without going over backwards. :oops: There's no reasonable way around it.
View attachment 237489

The first video starts climbing this hill.
View attachment 237490

If you like this video, you'll like the next one and visa versa.

Weirdly, the opening frame almost looks like the same video, it isn't although the terrain is nearly identical.
That is GREAT to see vid made without dang music. If I wanted a musical, I would watch a dadgum Fred Astaire movie ..... lol!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!