P500 Slime me question!!! (Poll)

Slime!?!

• Total voters
SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
This question reminds me of a time when I used Slime in my vehicle tire. As I went to a tire place to have new ones installed, they asked me 50 questions about my vehicle...after they pulled into the garage to change the tires, the service manager came out and scolded me for having slime in the tire and not telling them (must have made a mess)...after getting pi$$ed of I asked him why they didn't ASK people that to begin with...he sort of stammered and said that wasn't their policy....point is I guess those garage people don't like it?-LOL

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
This question reminds me of a time when I used Slime in my vehicle tire. As I went to a tire place to have new ones installed, they asked me 50 questions about my vehicle...after they pulled into the garage to change the tires, the service manager came out and scolded me for having slime in the tire and not telling them (must have made a mess)...after getting pi$$ed of I asked him why they didn't ASK people that to begin with...he sort of stammered and said that wasn't their policy....point is I guess those garage people don't like it?-LOL
There own fault for not asking

Reactions: SBuckJ
H

HEM

Dec 8, 2016
Texarkana,Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Just bought a new P500 for hunting, not able to walk like I use to. First thing that went on it was my winch an then 2 gals. of Slime. Where we hunt we got lots of thorns, big long ones.Will find out next weekend if 2 qts. per tire is enough.

Reactions: rocmar and Jshell3
Rokrangr

Rokrangr

Dec 3, 2014
Fleetwood, NC
Ownership

1. 500
I've been using it for years. I have never had a tire with slime in it go flat and the best thing about it is once you've put it in a tire it continually seals new punctures. The stuff is great.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocmar
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
To Slime or not to Slime is the question. I have used it and its great stuff until you have to change the tire. Fairly messy at that point. I carry it now but won't use it unless there is a leak that needs to be addressed.

Last edited:
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
To Slime or not to Slime is the question. I have used it and its great stuff until you have to change the tire. Fairly mess at that point. I carry it now but won't use it unless there is a leak that needs to be addressed.
Made to be carried...
on the inside of your
tire...
I've used it...since it came out
...it's way better than patching...or
plugging....

Reactions: Rokrangr
H

HEM

Dec 8, 2016
Texarkana,Texas
Ownership

1. 500
Just bought a new P500 for hunting, not able to walk like I use to. First thing that went on it was my winch an then 2 gals. of Slime. Where we hunt we got lots of thorns, big long ones.Will find out next weekend if 2 qts. per tire is enough.[/QUOTE
Well that half gallon per tire worked.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
My dealer put it in my tires when I bought my P1K5. It wasnt slime though.. believe it was called quad boss. Supposed to be so good if I ruin a tire with it in there they will replace it for free. We shall see.:rolleyes:
I have been a Quad Bose Fan for a many years. I personally do not like the Incredible Hulk in liquid form.

Reactions: GlockMeister
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!