BOX1

P1000m5 Slow Moving Vehicle for Missouri Side x Side

P

PioneerWoman57

Nov 9, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We just purchased a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5. Since we live in Missouri and are allowed to ride side x sides in certain counties with the required safety equipment I need to know where other have attached their SMV (slow moving vehicle) signs. This is one of our state requirements for riding on county roads at certain time. If anyone has a pic ,that could be most helpful. Thnx in advance!

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We just purchased a 2018 Pioneer 1000-5. Since we live in Missouri and are allowed to ride side x sides in certain counties with the required safety equipment I need to know where other have attached their SMV (slow moving vehicle) signs. This is one of our state requirements for riding on county roads at certain time. If anyone has a pic ,that could be most helpful. Thnx in advance!
Welcome from sw Missouri I just screwed mine to the tailgate with some stainless steel screws I got one of the good metal ones but I did half to cut the tip-off so the bed would tilt and the tailgate would open correctly ,if you want to open the tailgate and tilt the bed you have to have it open tail gate first before tilting.Hope that helps Abac33275a81efcc1acd4df2b3c690fdEa840f3ba80fee839df79160900db35b

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from NE Missouri.

C

CargoCaptain

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2016
Bardstown, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I attached my SMV sign to a trailer hitch ball mount. I slide the ball mount into the Pioneers receiver when I need the SMV sign and remove it when I don’t need it. I suggest placing the ball mount in the hitch receiver and raising the bed to find the best height to attach it. First time I mounted it too high and couldn’t raise the bed without bending the sign. No pictures and it’s too cold to go take any. I’ll try to get some tomorrow.

rubyred16

rubyred16

Aug 24, 2018
troy mo
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I zipped tied mine to the bars works great. If you get the metal one drill holes and zip it. my profile pic shows it.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!