BOX1

P1000 Side enclosure

R

Rroberts

Dec 20, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums and really enjoying my new 2021 pioneer 1000-3. It’s such an awesome upgrade from my ranger 800. I have a factory hard top ,flip up windshield, and factory soft back wind screen. I would like some side enclosures and maybe a heater for the winter months . Has anyone had any experience with the green mountain enclosures? Will they work with existing accessories? Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from AZ!! Congrats on your new purchase.👏🏼👏🏼 Not I, but Im sure someone here has. Just got to wait a little for the feed back. Enjoy the new ride!!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums and really enjoying my new 2021 pioneer 1000-3. It’s such an awesome upgrade from my ranger 800. I have a factory hard top ,flip up windshield, and factory soft back wind screen. I would like some side enclosures and maybe a heater for the winter months . Has anyone had any experience with the green mountain enclosures? Will they work with existing accessories? Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Honda soft doors will work with your set up. There is a 4 inch square panel in the middle floorboard that you can remove and ever time your radiator fan kicks on you have a heater. I have a fan override switch from the club store on mine and I can turn on the radiator fan for heat anytime I want. I've been riding in mid 20 degree weather this winter and don't even wear my coveralls. The doors are not perfect but im completely satisfied.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!