Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
View attachment 295654
This is what it took for me to get through 2 days of riding with Richard. @TimG could probably give you a list of the parts from his day ride with Richard at the takeover.
I destroyed 2 tie rods 2 lower A arms and put a hole in the sidewall of a tire. Sure am glad I was riding with some more prepared people. I now carry 2 extra tie rods,extra ball joints, bought the crows foot wrench for the tie rod ends. I went to Super ATV A arms front and rear, 30" tires. I'll be a little more ready for next adventure !

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I destroyed 2 tie rods 2 lower A arms and put a hole in the sidewall of a tire. Sure am glad I was riding with some more prepared people. I now carry 2 extra tie rods,extra ball joints, bought the crows foot wrench for the tie rod ends. I went to Super ATV A arms front and rear, 30" tires. I'll be a little more ready for next adventure !
Come ride with us they said........... It'll be a nice scenic ride they said......... :rolleyes:

😂😂😂😂😂

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Someone was calling you tie rod Tim. Lol

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That was good ride!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
New overland concept being shown by honda.
It maintains the 3" fording depth of the P1K.
It's about the length of a P1k, and similar width to a 7hundo.
Might pick one up for @Hondasxs next overland trip.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!