jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I know it's not the real review but I'm going away to a family reunion this coming weekend and won't get my real test vid done till next week. I know a lot of you are biting your nails and pacing in front of the computer waiting to see how the W.E. do so here is a sneak peek in an attempt to appease everyone till next week...lol.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
Nice video. My biggest issue with the stock shocks is over “whoops”. I’m assuming these WE shocks would really help with that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jay_man81
jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice video. My biggest issue with the stock shocks is over “whoops”. I’m assuming these WE shocks would really help with that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's part of my testing. Country whoops as I call them

tig

tig

Apr 22, 2015
You just running fronts currently? Any plans for rears?

B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
the front looks a lot better & the back looks like a neck breaker:(

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Status update on Walker Evans review. I leave for Michigan tomorrow but have all the footage filmed and have got all the intro edited. I plan on taking my computer with me and working on it on the trip there if my inverter can give enough power to keep the laptop running which it should. That gives me about 8hrs to work on the review if I don't do any of the driving. I'm going to do my best to get it finished and uploaded by tomorrow eve.

advertisement
H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
Status update on Walker Evans review. I leave for Michigan tomorrow but have all the footage filmed and have got all the intro edited. I plan on taking my computer with me and working on it on the trip there if my inverter can give enough power to keep the laptop running which it should. That gives me about 8hrs to work on the review if I don't do any of the driving. I'm going to do my best to get it finished and uploaded by tomorrow eve.
I was so impressed with your video coverage and reporting on the WE shocks, I called WE at their main office and ordered a set of the front shocks today. Now, I'll wait see the installation of the rear shocks and how they ride. I think Walker Evans should send you a little rebate check for your excellent reporting of their product. What kind of camera do you use for your videos?

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I was so impressed with your video coverage and reporting on the WE shocks, I called WE at their main office and ordered a set of the front shocks today. Now, I'll wait see the installation of the rear shocks and how they ride. I think Walker Evans should send you a little rebate check for your excellent reporting of their product. What kind of camera do you use for your videos?
So glad to here my vids is a help to someone. I use an Akaso EK7000 action camera(all the wide shot's were shot with this) and a Sony SLT-A58 35mm digital HD camera.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

I just watched your review on the W.E. front shocks. You did a great review and very much enjoyed it.

I do have a few questions, what p.s.i. you running in your tires and have you removed your stabilizer bar or are you still using it ?

Note: you need a hondasxs tshirt for your reviews!

Great job on the review, keep them coming

Reactions: chrisC and trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!