P1000m5 Snorkel/Windshield Question

Arkansaslawguy

Arkansaslawguy

Nov 19, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone ever used the Highlifter snorkel with the Superatv flip up windshield? I like the way the highlifter is tucked inside the cab over the superatv or warrior being on the outside, but I have concerns that the Superatv windshield brackets are going to interfere.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: JenElio
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have that same snorkel and windshield, no problems at all. I recently shortened it quite a bit so it's even with the split in the windshield now. I don't ride in water that deep anyway and it was in the way of the upper doors I installed. Welcome to the forum.
20201231 135005

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have that same snorkel and windshield, no problems at all. I recently shortened it quite a bit so it's even with the split in the windshield now. I don't ride in water that deep anyway and it was in the way of the upper doors I installed. Welcome to the forum.View attachment 244372
Do you have the Honda soft doors? Also how much louder is it in the cab with the doors on?

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Do you have the Honda soft doors? Also how much louder is it in the cab with the doors on?
It's louder for sure, but not unbearable, and unavoidable. I have a 1000-3 and got a full enclosure for less than what Honda or Seizmik charges for just the uppers.

Reactions: TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!