BOX1

BRed snow plow

C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
Hello everyone, new to the site and was wondering how many of you install snow plows on your Big Reds ? I'm currently looking at a couple and would like some feedback or ideas on different models. Thanks !!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cant speak for any other brands, But I do have mounts for the BR with Denali plow.
You can see the offering at the link below. BR wont be listed so we need to note that on the order.
BR is 64 wide, so you need to go with the 72".
Denali pro kit is $799
Denali standard kit is $689
Includes mount and shipping.

The pro is great if you have alot to plow wihtout stopping. It rolls the snow off to the side like a wave. The standard is your common push blad, good for piling up the snow in short runs.

If you are interested in the side markers and rubber flap, might as well get the pro as it comes with that.

Reactions: Mudwing
C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
Cant speak for any other brands, But I do have mounts for the BR with Denali plow.
You can see the offering at the link below. BR wont be listed so we need to note that on the order.
BR is 64 wide, so you need to go with the 72".
Denali pro kit is $799
Denali standard kit is $689
Includes mount and shipping.

The pro is great if you have alot to plow wihtout stopping. It rolls the snow off to the side like a wave. The standard is your common push blad, good for piling up the snow in short runs.

If you are interested in the side markers and rubber flap, might as well get the pro as it comes with that.

Got it thanks. It did'n t show a mount for the bid red . And it says that a warn winch won't work for the pioneer;s so I assume it won't work on the big red either ?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got it thanks. It did'n t show a mount for the bid red . And it says that a warn winch won't work for the pioneer;s so I assume it won't work on the big red either ?
Well shoot... It does say that for the BR. Sorry, I do not have a clue what the issues is between them.

Please Note: this plow mount will NOT work with a WARN Winch Mount

C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
My bad just noticed that the big red wasnt listed. The Denali looks like a solid set up but I will have to find out about the winch situation as mine has a Warn.

C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. It's just the plow mount interfering with the warn mount.
The winch brand is irrelevant.

So back to the beginning. lol
Do you know if you have the warn winch mount?

C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
No. It's just the plow mount interfering with the warn mount.
The winch brand is irrelevant.

So back to the beginning. lol
Do you know if you have the warn winch mount?
I guess I don't know that for sure but I would think it would be. Is it stamped on there somewhere ?

C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
C

CBNelson

Dec 16, 2020
South east Michigan
Ownership

1. Big Red
Hey everyone, my Eagle Plow arrived. the mounting plate does not fit correctly. It's about an inch to wide at the top and the bottom does not marry up with the underbelly at all. I am in contact with the distributer so I will report back when I hear from them. Hope it does'nt snow soon !!

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!