P1000m5 So i finally joined the sxs family

Carl427

Carl427

Dec 21, 2015
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So i have been watching the site for quite a while and have to say that i am impressed with the activity and love the feedback from the members. Its awesome. I too own a pk5 that i bought on black friday weekend and must say i love it. Best machine on the market in its class. Now i have a few questions regarding a few posts that ive seen.

1. @Hondasxs did you ever mount that snorkel you purchased? If so besides snorkeling the air intake what else has to be snorkeled?

2. I live in ft. Lauderdale fl are there any local PK owners? I do alot of big cypress riding and would like some riding buddies.

3. I am also interested in attending the rrb retreat, do we get a discount for mentioning the site or do we pay thr full fledge sticker price?

That is all for now, i also liked the facebook page!

Reactions: DTAGG
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Carl427 welcome aboard! I had joined a different site for a short time before I discovered HondaSxSClub. I could see clearly I needed to be here instead.

Merry Christmas!
Stauvo

Reactions: Hondasxs
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So i have been watching the site for quite a while and have to say that i am impressed with the activity and love the feedback from the members. Its awesome. I too own a pk5 that i bought on black friday weekend and must say i love it. Best machine on the market in its class. Now i have a few questions regarding a few posts that ive seen.

1. @Hondasxs did you ever mount that snorkel you purchased? If so besides snorkeling the air intake what else has to be snorkeled?

2. I live in ft. Lauderdale fl are there any local PK owners? I do alot of big cypress riding and would like some riding buddies.

3. I am also interested in attending the rrb retreat, do we get a discount for mentioning the site or do we pay thr full fledge sticker price?

That is all for now, i also liked the facebook page!

I'm also interested in the snorkel. I may start working on something pretty soon.

For your question #3, are you talking about the spring group ride in eastern TN?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club @Carl427.

On the jeep snorkel.
It's still just a concept. I could not bring my self to cutting a 3" hole in the brand new machine fender... (yet). It was mostly a idea just for fun. I will most likely snorkel it sometime but may take another route. Still undecided. I am unsure what else needs to be snorkled at this time.

Spring Group Ride @ RRB.
Ya. Speek to Jennifer, she said we get a 10% discount for staying there. Tell her you are with The Honda SxS Club. Can't wait to ride! Registration open Jan 1st so we can start a headcount!

Woohhoo..
You going to love your Pioneer!
C-ya.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hmmm...

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I see that this link is in the supporting member forum.

I'll let @Hondasxs comment on memberships and availability of that thread.

advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Carl427 Welcome to the Club! Glad your enjoying your P1K5D. Lots of good friendly folk here, never been riding in big cypress sounds like fun though.

When you call Royal Blue to make reservations tell them your with hondasxs.com group ride you will get a 10% discount.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!