P700m4 Soft Cab

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
anybody try this brand out yet? Considering getting a 2 piece windshield and then this kit mainly for winter use while plowing.

GCL Doors, Rear Window and Top for Honda Pioneer 700 4: SideBySideStuff.com

I don't have this but I do have the Honda 2 piece hardcoat windshield, soft top, universal soft mid panel and honda soft doors and a Denali pro 72 plow. It didn't snow enough to use it last year but that is rare here. The soft stuff from Honda doesn't seal up and there are many complaints on it but I can tell you they do make great windbreakers and help keep most of the elements out. Been in the 30's here in the mornings and with the soft stuff on I just enjoy riding in a flannel shirt. I just wish the hard cab didn't cost so much cause I'd be on that. The soft stuff does ok cause I don't have to use it everyday. Best wishes.

Reactions: Dpetrocik
Dpetrocik

Dpetrocik

Oct 31, 2016
Negaunee, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don't have this but I do have the Honda 2 piece hardcoat windshield, soft top, universal soft mid panel and honda soft doors and a Denali pro 72 plow. It didn't snow enough to use it last year but that is rare here. The soft stuff from Honda doesn't seal up and there are many complaints on it but I can tell you they do make great windbreakers and help keep most of the elements out. Been in the 30's here in the mornings and with the soft stuff on I just enjoy riding in a flannel shirt. I just wish the hard cab didn't cost so much cause I'd be on that. The soft stuff does ok cause I don't have to use it everyday. Best wishes.
Thanks,
It'll pretty much just be a wind blocker and to keep the snow out when I'm plowing and maybe taking the occasional little ride but that's really about it. It doesn't need to be sealed by any means.

jawquin

jawquin

Oct 24, 2015
Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon R
Thanks,
It'll pretty much just be a wind blocker and to keep the snow out when I'm plowing and maybe taking the occasional little ride but that's really about it. It doesn't need to be sealed by any means.

You'll be good then. Night and day difference when you block the wind rain and snow. I ride snow and I know you get it in Mi. ;) Windows can still fog up a bit even though it's not sealed.

20150301 085752

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!