P700 Soft Top Support Rod Length

ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well somehow I have lost most of my soft top support rods. It doesn't look like Honda sells replacement parts for the soft top so I am hoping someone would measure the length of theirs so I can find some replacements.

xltman

xltman

Feb 1, 2017
US
Yes, Honda does sell the rods as a kit, it's about $20. I had to buy a set last year. You have to order through a dealer. Otherwise fiberglass rods from Fastenal will do the same for about the same price.

Sent from my phone while sitting with my feet up on night shift

Reactions: ByronM and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well somehow I have lost most of my soft top support rods. It doesn't look like Honda sells replacement parts for the soft top so I am hoping someone would measure the length of theirs so I can find some replacements.
How did you do that??

ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, Honda does sell the rods as a kit, it's about $20. I had to buy a set last year. You have to order through a dealer. Otherwise fiberglass rods from Fastenal will do the same for about the same price.

Sent from my phone while sitting with my feet up on night shift
Thanks I check with my dealer
How did you do that??

Well if you must know, I was towing so I removed the top, I put the rods in the back of my pick up so I would not loose them, bad plan, they went out though the gap under my tailgate, or some SOB stole four of them

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!