P1000m5 SOLD 2016 full doors with camo plastic and hardware for sale

DavidCarroll

DavidCarroll

Nov 22, 2018
conyers ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2016 Honda pioneer 1000-5 Full doors with camo plastic and all mounting hardware for sale. AS IS 1500.00

Conyers Georgia. I prefer local pickup. I will not ship

I removed them because I need the door to open the other way. I’m in a wheelchair and I’ve gotten that fixed and they are not needed anymore.

1. When I bought the pioneer the driver side door would not shut all the way. I figure the mounting hardware was tweaked but never got around to fixing it. I just removed the door with its hardware. It may need some adjusting and attention. the door has the mirror and glass and works like it should

2. The passenger door needs the glass and mirror. I laid it on its side one afternoon and snapped the mirror off and broke the glass out. Prior to that the window worked fine. I've rolled the handle up and down and it works like it should.

IMG 0280
IMG 0281
IMG 0635
IMG 0636

Last edited:
Reactions: TripleB and Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!