eastenn

eastenn

Dec 18, 2016
Bristol TN
www.fb.com
Ownership

1. 700-4
- THESE ARE SOLD -

I've got these used commander shocks for sale that I took off my Pioneer 700-4. When pulling them off I noticed the bushings were bad on one of the rear shocks so if interested in them you should plan to go ahead and order 4 bushings to take care of both rears. These have 15 mm sleeves in the bushings. I'm going to list these for $225 including shipping (assuming it will cost around $50 to ship, if it's much more than that we may have to work something else out).

IMG 2139

Last edited:
K

Kolton

Oct 15, 2016
Vance, al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those wont fit a 1000 will they?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

J

JMVENEMA

Apr 17, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Ok. Found em and am interested. I really was only planning on installing the fronts since that's where I always bottom out.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok. Found em and am interested. I really was only planning on installing the fronts since that's where I always bottom out.
I had them on front and rear of my 700-5 and never bottomed out again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!