P1000m3 Somebody needs to take the spray paint away from me!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Since you're going so red you'll need to dress the part. I'm thinking you should spray your boots up like Ariel wore in the movie Footloose.
Ariel? Footloose? Not sure you and me are from the same planet. Music from 1999, I'm so confused.

Well, I could wear a Santa suit when I ride. Got the white beard. Only problem is I played Santa in the Dayton parade a few years ago and I had women grabbing my ass when I walked by.:eek: I don't want to ruin any marriages at the "Takeover".;)

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ariel? Footloose? Not sure you and me are from the same planet. Music from 1999, I'm so confused.

Well, I could wear a Santa suit when I ride. Got the white beard. Only problem is I played Santa in the Dayton parade a few years ago and I had women grabbing my ass when I walked by.:eek: I don't want to ruin any marriages at the "Takeover".;)
They are going to fire you from being Santa if you keep losing weight. Lol keep up the good work. You look thinner in your videos now.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They are going to fire you from being Santa if you keep losing weight. Lol keep up the good work. You look thinner in your videos now.
Yea, I've been kicked out of the Santa union which is good cause I hate kids... Just kidding! They didn't kick me out.. Just kidding, I love other peoples well mannered, respectful kids... Emily, Marshall, etc

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Don't waste your time. I do like dancing girls though
youre not to old for new tricks yet! Tiger isn't pushing you he's trying to bring back some youth buddy! Remember how cool it felt when you first tricked out the top of your footcar with a dinosaur skin cover as a roof as a young lad? It'll be better then that.

you were sheltered! Can't believe you didn't watch footloose it's a classic. Santa suit for Takeover would be awesome though! I'm dressing lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
youre not to old for new tricks yet! Tiger isn't pushing you he's trying to bring back some youth buddy! Remember how cool it felt when you first tricked out the top of your footcar with a dinosaur skin cover as a roof as a young lad? It'll be better then that.

you were sheltered! Can't believe you didn't watch footloose it's a classic. Santa suit for Takeover would be awesome though! I'm dressing lol.
I have no idea what a "footcar" is and "strange brew" is a classic

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have no idea what a "footcar" is and "strange brew" is a classic

Footcar?

77971f9edd26da325dec91bc2b5dadfa

Ya ya probably too much. But you'll come around on lightning you're way too cool to hold back for too long!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
OH, ok, I get it... you were taking a old man shot at me.. nice

Maybe a little but I've got to watch what I say because I'm not young either. But we are young at heart! I've seen you ride your a kid sometimes.
Btw I posted in my ride but thanks so much DrF! That really meant a lot. I'm going to give you a huge man hug come April!

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Maybe a little but I've got to watch what I say because I'm not young either. But we are young at heart! I've seen you ride your a kid sometimes.
Btw I posted in my ride but thanks so much DrF! That really meant a lot. I'm going to give you a huge man hug come April!

You are confusing me again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!