bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Wet sounds stealth 6 sound bar- 350.00/was 680 new SOLD
Swamp donkey Sub enclosure and kicker 8” sub- 325 / was 400 new SOLD
Swamp donkey Kick pods - 125/was 170 new

buyer pays shipping

Sub and enclosure are BRAND NEW
Kick pods were installed for a week then took out. Sound bar I’ve had for 8 months and never had a issue with it, sounds great. All of this together makes a rockin system for the talon and is one heck of a deal compared to brand new prices.

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Wet Sounds Stealth-6 UHD (Black) Amplified 6-speaker sound bar with built-in Bluetooth® at Crutchfield
23899F0B D12D 43FF B07E 68F6E9BFEB59 C636D2E3 E574 47BA 9AF6 0CF645639E09

Last edited:
J

jaymohn

Aug 9, 2019
Cincinnati
Ownership

1. Talon X
Wet sounds stealth 6 sound bar- 350.00/was 680 new
Swamp donkey Sub enclosure and kicker 8” sub- 325 / was 400 new
Swamp donkey Kick pods - 150/was 170 new

Package deal- 775

buyer pays shipping

Sub and enclosure are BRAND NEW
Kick pods were installed for a week then took out. Sound bar I’ve had for 8 months and never had a issue with it, sounds great. All of this together makes a rockin system for the talon and is one heck of a deal compared to brand new prices.

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Wet Sounds Stealth-6 UHD (Black) Amplified 6-speaker sound bar with built-in Bluetooth® at Crutchfield
View attachment 176741 View attachment 176742
Im interested in the sound bar and subwoofer. Email me at [email protected] if you can sell them.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@lundy I'm curious how satisfied you were with the glove box sub setup? I saw they offered an 8" and 10" option, but it appears they've both been removed from their site (assuming d/t COVID).

@jaymohn if you bought them and are using them - what are your thoughts on the glove box enclosure and sub?

J

jaymohn

Aug 9, 2019
Cincinnati
Ownership

1. Talon X
I bought and installed the 8" glovebox sub and power it with this:
Mount the amp behind the passenger seat and had to put a spacer so the seat won't flex and hit the amp.

My set up sound pretty good for a utv but the subwoofer does make things rattle (sound which I hate as I'm a bit of an audiophile) but that's the nature of the beast. I would not put in any sound system without a subwoofer and don't want to take up space in the back for a big box.
PM with you number and I can give you call to discuss if you want.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I bought and installed the 8" glovebox sub and power it with this:
Mount the amp behind the passenger seat and had to put a spacer so the seat won't flex and hit the amp.

My set up sound pretty good for a utv but the subwoofer does make things rattle (sound which I hate as I'm a bit of an audiophile) but that's the nature of the beast. I would not put in any sound system without a subwoofer and don't want to take up space in the back for a big box.
PM with you number and I can give you call to discuss if you want.
PM sent

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!