• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I wonder what the difference at full speed would be between a radial and bias tire. The radial should grow less than the bias tire at speed.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I wonder what the difference at full speed would be between a radial and bias tire. The radial should grow less than the bias tire at speed.
Do you drive race cars? LOL I don't think I was on them long enough to get them up to temp.

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Do you drive race cars? LOL I don't think I was on them long enough to get them up to temp.
Not in a long time lol. I guess a better way to ask the question would be if there is any tire growth at 40mph. Low pressure bias tires tend to grow with rpm. Probably not much at 40mph though.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
We all know that the p5 is not very fast, so what. It's way more fun to ride a slow machine fast than a fast machine slow.
Where I ride...& the way I ride..my
p5..plenty speed. ..for me...
P5 Owners most famous words...
" be there in a minute "
HaHa

D

Deleted member 3748

The 27" Terrabites put the speedo within 0.5-1mph of my Garmin GPS. I sat down and did the math before I bought tires, figured if I was going as fast a the speedo said if be happy. It worked out great.
26" tires got it closer but I'm thinking 27" tires would put it right on, like you said.

Reactions: rocmar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!