Spike powersports windshield

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Anyone running a Spike power sport windshield B49befebc34bbfd4b14837a6937d6f67
I was looking at the SATV one but the break between the top half and bottom is to high. My Honda p-1000 windshield is this way and sometimes it bugs me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TxDoc
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone running a Spike power sport windshield View attachment 240398
I was looking at the SATV one but the break between the top half and bottom is to high. My Honda p-1000 windshield is this way and sometimes it bugs me.

Haven't seen anyone mention the brand, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss it.

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I am interested to hear about this one. I have the Super ATV one and I do like it and it works good but if I was picking my perfect front windshield it would not have that break/crease where it is on the Super ATV one. It's not terrible and I would buy again, but I do wish it wasn't there. I really like the visibility the Spike one looks like it has from the picture.

Reactions: PhilCod
PhilCod

PhilCod

Dec 10, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon X
I am interested to hear about this one. I have the Super ATV one and I do like it and it works good but if I was picking my perfect front windshield it would not have that break/crease where it is on the Super ATV one. It's not terrible and I would buy again, but I do wish it wasn't there. I really like the visibility the Spike one looks like it has from the picture.
Agreed, the break in the SATV one is hard to see over going down a hill.

Reactions: Hometeam
Dug2024

Dug2024

"Super Chicken"
Lifetime Member
May 22, 2019
West Georgia
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Anyone running a Spike power sport windshield View attachment 240398

I have this Windshield.
It is ok, but has its drawbacks.
Visibility is good when it is closed.
When you open it up two things.. the rubber is in your line of site and it flops like a fish...
It is easy to take in and out...

Reactions: Elkhunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!