HMF front bumper and Exo Guards with a glass windshield ?

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Does anyone have a full glass windshield along with the HMF front bumper and Exo Guards? We are thinking of getting rid of our current windshield and moving to full glass with a wiper (maybe the Honda factory one) but are unsure if they will fit with the Eco guards and wanted to see if anyone has already done this.

Thanks

Reactions: TxDoc
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
I feel that a glass windscreen would fit. I have the Honda hardcote poly windscreen. There's a decent sized gap between the rear of the EXO Bar and my windscreen. I did have to remove the EXO Bar to install the windscreen. My Talons aren't here or I could get you a measurement. Send @HondaTec a message, as he installed one of mine recently

Reactions: TxDoc and Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
What are ECO guards?
Got a link or pics of any sort?

Reactions: TxDoc
S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
Here you go

IMG 2342

Reactions: TxDoc and Remington
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Here is a different view of the bars.
Thanks all.
The Lexan one we have was a pretty tight fit and I had to mod it a hair to get everything to work. Just thinking of going to glass with a wiper and maybe a set of upper doors for winter riding.
IMG 9061

S

Scrappapotamus

The Scrappapotamus
Lifetime Member
Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R

4. Talon R LV
If the Honda glass windscreen mounts like the HC Poly windscreen, I'd think you would have plenty of room. Look at my posted photo and check out the far side gap between the rear of the bar and the face of the windscreen. Reach out to HondaTec, he wrenches in an authorized Honda Dealer that sells a lot of product and they're Honda exclusive. He did one of mine, it's still there and he definitely knows the similarities and difference of the 2 windscreens or you can keep fishing.

Reactions: Remington and TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!