Spokane Valley

R

riverjetter

May 10, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Montana. Just retired myself and I don't live to far from the Spokane Valley (Missoula). Perhaps we can get together sometime and bang some hills.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hello,
I'm Kevin from the Spokane Valley and just retired a couple of weeks ago. Now I'll have more time to go riding my 2018 Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe. I've made quite a few mods to my SXS to make it more 4 season comfortable.

Cheers,
KevinView attachment 348136
Wow that’s a title I didn’t think I’d ever see here, from the Valley too but try not to tell too many. Guess it’s better then the West side lol.
Well neighbor, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the free time! I assume you ride in Idaho?

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
kevinpo

kevinpo

Apr 3, 2021
Spokane Valley WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from Montana. Just retired myself and I don't live to far from the Spokane Valley (Missoula). Perhaps we can get together sometime and bang some hills.
Hi,
I've camped in Darby a couple of times but without the SXS. I was hoping to get down there this year before the snow flies (with the SXS this time). I picked up a map at the ranger station there and it looks like there are lots of places to ride.

Regards,
Kevin

kevinpo

kevinpo

Apr 3, 2021
Spokane Valley WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow that’s a title I didn’t think I’d ever see here, from the Valley too but try not to tell too many. Guess it’s better then the West side lol.
Well neighbor, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the free time! I assume you ride in Idaho?
Hello,
I live just off Sullivan and 12th. I do quite a bit of riding along the North Fork of the Coeur d'Alene River. The second most frequented is the St. Joe river out of St Maries. I really like the ride from the BLM Huckleberry campground over to Marble Creek interpretive center. From the camp spot just past the bridge after Marble Creek (see picture) it's and easy ride along the river to Calder (downriver) or Avery (upriver). They are both about 7.5 miles and have cool eateries.

Cheers,
Kevin
20220426 175316

kevinpo

kevinpo

Apr 3, 2021
Spokane Valley WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I haven't done the Avery via Moon Pass route to Wallace yet but I sure want to :) I also ride often up the Middle Branch of Le Clerc Creek about 17 miles south of Ione WA. The East Branch will take you up to Petit Lake then down into Nordman ID.

Cheers,
Kevin

Reactions: Smitty335
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hello,
I live just off Sullivan and 12th. I do quite a bit of riding along the North Fork of the Coeur d'Alene River. The second most frequented is the St. Joe river out of St Maries. I really like the ride from the BLM Huckleberry campground over to Marble Creek interpretive center. From the camp spot just past the bridge after Marble Creek (see picture) it's and easy ride along the river to Calder (downriver) or Avery (upriver). They are both about 7.5 miles and have cool eateries.

Cheers,
KevinView attachment 352017
Maries and St.Joe most common frequented for us as well. It’s finally season now, hope to see you out there.

Last edited:
HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello,

Cheers,
KevinView attachment 352017
You have any more info on those rides? Is there a page or thread about them?

kevinpo

kevinpo

Apr 3, 2021
Spokane Valley WA
Ownership

1. 700-4
You have any more info on those rides? Is there a page or thread about them?
Hello,
What in particular would you like to know? The picture above was taken about 1/4 mile past the Marble Creek Interpretative Center. It's free dispersed camping. In the background on the other side of the bridge is a road maintenance yard. that dirt road will take you to the town of Avery all along the river. In the springtime there are waterfalls every couple of hundred yards cascading down the steep hillside into the river.
20220427 145520

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!