Sport riding video... in the sand!!

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
Yeah... btw I was watching the video you posted yesterday... what are the name of those tires you have?

F

FloridaRebel01

Nov 8, 2013
Thats me in the vid, it will spin the tires all day long in 1st and 2nd, as soon as you hit 3rd, not so much. Seems like it has more torque than horsepower.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I was hopping you would hit the water at full speed.. Lol.

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
Oh cool man... so is that sand you're on? Cool video.

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
Awesome man. Any chance of more videos in the future? Do you have dunes where you are? I'm really looking to see if the pioneer would be good for my family. I ride around in the Oregon dunes, hence my name..

R

Redrider

Jun 3, 2013
Now thats what im talking about there... Seems he is going for the "run it hard" break in method. Some people say thats the best way to set the cylinder up for life. I have never had the guts to try it. Lol. Guess we can check back in a few years and see how she is running.

F

FloridaRebel01

Nov 8, 2013
lol, i was well past the break in period at that time, as of last weekend i now have 297 miles on the pioneer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!