P1000 Spray Cleaner for Plastic?

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What spray cleaner do you use to cut down on dust and mud adhesion that will not stain or turn the plastic on my white PK1-5?

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I was a bit anal with my last Honda. I used car wax. It doesn't take long because there is not a lot of colored plastic on these things.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Only1PB

Only1PB

Apr 26, 2016
FL
I was a bit anal with my last Honda. I used car wax. It doesn't take long because there is not a lot of colored plastic on these things.
Sc1

This is what i use........awesome!!!!! Clean everything with soap and water and then spray everything

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
WD-40.... Used it on my ATV's before I went mudding. Made it shine like new and made it easier to get the mud off at the end of the weekend.

Only1PB

Only1PB

Apr 26, 2016
FL
Looks like what I am looking for. I'm going to order a can from Amazon.

I would order a couple
Just be warned, contains silicone. Body shops despise products like that ; Armor All, Son of a Gun, etc. Sure is some awful smelling stuff and shouldn't be used indoors.

My dealership is who sold it to me and said thats what they use......smells amazing....like a candy shop

M

MackyD

Apr 3, 2016
S.W Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For cleaning I use an old motocross racing trick. I put simple green in a pump up sprayer. Apply it everywhere except for the seats before you spray it down with water. Red clay stains, and most other stains just wash right off without any scrubbing. I also use STP son of a gun on the plastic. Unlike Armor All which will actually hurt your plastic, STP protects it. I just spray it on liberally and let it soak for a little bit. Then I come back and wipe it off. I did that to my 05 Rincon and when I sold it a couple of months ago the red plastic still looked like new even after 10 years.

Reactions: Jbird
bb22

bb22

May 29, 2016
OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I swear by 303 Aerospace Protectant. Pricey but I have used it on all my RV, marine, and auto plastic for years and it keeps it looking like new. Excellent UV protection.

D

Dasmoeturhead

For cleaning I use an old motocross racing trick. I put simple green in a pump up sprayer. Apply it everywhere except for the seats before you spray it down with water. Red clay stains, and most other stains just wash right off without any scrubbing. I also use STP son of a gun on the plastic. Unlike Armor All which will actually hurt your plastic, STP protects it. I just spray it on liberally and let it soak for a little bit. Then I come back and wipe it off. I did that to my 05 Rincon and when I sold it a couple of months ago the red plastic still looked like new even after 10 years.
Nice looking (clean) Machine.

Reactions: MackyD
advertisement
Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
s100 for sure. Use it on my motorcycle as well as my Pioneer. Cant believe how well it works!