P1000 Radiator cleaner wand

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm making a wand similar to the Lisle Air Genie wand. Could anyone that has one of these please post a pic of the tip. I'd like to see how it's done on the Lisle so I can do something similar.

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Are you talking about using this on trail or at home?

Reactions: TxDoc
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm making a wand similar to the Lisle Air Genie wand. Could anyone that has one of these please post a pic of the tip. I'd like to see how it's done on the Lisle so I can do something similar.
@FL_CrackerLife I believe has that kit, or similar. Hopefully he can share some pics of the tip. Just the tip

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Remington This is something for home to hook up to my air compressor
Kind a fingered.
Why dont u just use a pump sprayer and put some good degreaser of your choice, i use the mean green stuff and used zepp. Full strength, the sprayer wand will get in where u want and soak it for 15 min longer (NoHmo) for tuffer crud then hose it down preferably with a pressure washer for best results. Nothing cleans a sxs radiator like this method. Been doing it for years and ive tried both

G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good idea, I so have a pump sprayer somewhere that I haven't used for years. Now if I can find it ...
Still want to make an air wand though. It will also be used to blow out air filters (low pressure of course) and other stuff.

Reactions: Remington
FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@FL_CrackerLife I believe has that kit, or similar. Hopefully he can share some pics of the tip. Just the tip

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I made an air wand years ago (guess I should have patented it, though probably previously invented and prior art even back then). Anyway, took a regular airgun and either press fit or threaded (can't remember which) a 2' aluminum tube to it. Plugged the end and cut a small axial slot with a Dremel small cut-off wheel. Works really well to clean the fluffy weed seeds from the radiators on the Kubota tractor to keep the air conditioner working. Made a second one to fit garden hose.

Reactions: FL_CrackerLife
G

GolfCart

Mar 4, 2023
NH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Similar to what 'm making. Using 1/4 tubing with fitting on the end that will attach to an airgun. Plan on making different wands if I see the need. The screw on couplers will make it easy to change wands.
Also will be used on my Kubota tractor and lots of other machines.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!