P700 squeezing (some) of the breeze

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
Although its real nice to look at out the window, for me every time it snows it means about 3 hours worth of plowing, snowblowing and shoveling all of my stuff. Then I will usually go down the road and help out at the in laws plowing and shoveling their deck. I have a plow for my truck, but it's no fun so I use the pioneer. The pioneer is equipped with 2 pcs windshield, soft doors and soft mid panel and heater which all do a fairly good job for what they are, but all of it installed still left a huge gap between the seat back and bottom that allows a good draft to blow in. I had a few pieces of lexan kicking are and decided to close up the gap. First pic I took out of my front window the other morning while trying to revved up to go out and get there. (remember its cold out there)
20161230 084526 zpshn0iu7lv

some of what I plow
20161230 084543 zpszpwmlto3

Basically, I took the seat back out, layed a piece of cardboard up against the ROPS behind the seat back and cut, taped and formed to fit between the two vertical ROPS on either side of the vehical and tightly fit to the plastic that covers the engine area. This picture was taken before painting the lexan, really shows the area between the seat parts.
20161231 153547 zpsdo769klf

while I was at it, I ran it up high on the sides to close some of the gap on the side of the seat also.
20161231 153730 zpseaebobmc

this is what I ended up with after throwing some paint at it.
20170101 100446 zpsmyvzfnad
Its really hard to see in the finished pictures because everything is black, but after a a few short test rides it really makes a big difference on the cold draft blowing in from behind
20170101 110555 zpsodz3hh1m

Last edited:
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
LOL makes me "wonder" why I haven't moved south yet. Like I said its nice to look at, but the thought of it makes my bones hurt.

I ask myself that exact question every year. Then I remember "northern winters make you tougher!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!