BOX1

P700 What is the Diameter of the Roll Bar

G

Greg1881

Sep 17, 2020
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Need to get some side mirrors for my 700. What is the Diameter of the Roll Bar and do you have a recommendation on a brand or mirror.

Thanks

Greg

livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Need to get some side mirrors for my 700. What is the Diameter of the Roll Bar and do you have a recommendation on a brand or mirror.

Thanks

Greg

I have these and they work as intended although I did have to make better shims to fit because the shims they come with would not tighten down. Used a cut up rubber bungee cord.

Also, thanks for the reminder. I took mine off a month or so ago and forgot to put them back on :D

C

caverat

Feb 3, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-2
If you only want to have to buy your mirrors once spend the money and get seizmik I went though 3 sets before I finally did some only held up 2 rides. The seizmik mirrors have been great and no problems at all

B

BillC

Oct 6, 2019
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Don't buy these

kemimoto UTV Side Mirrors they fit the roll bar fine but you can't get the mirror itself tight enough to not move.Have good reviews on Amazon but the ones I have don't work.​

M

MTrockSlinger

Jun 20, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yeah I just bought a cheap set called “Bevel Engineering” and they won’t stay put on the trails or even high speed bumps on gravel roads. Had to use my own custom cut rubber shim to even get them mounted securely to the roll bar because the shims it came with were not enough.

BTW: the roll bar diameter on my 2021 700-4 where mirrors mount is 1.625”
But front bumper is 1.75” if you want to mount anything up there

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
They have a lot of choices on their site. Which ones did you buy? Thanks

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!