P1000 Stereo Interrupt for Two Way Radios

JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Midland Micromobile Radio and cant really hear it when my stereo is playing.
I poked around on the internet and found this.

It allows you to have the 2 way radio output on the stereo speakers, and interrupt the stereo when a transmission is received.
They also have a solution for muting the stereo when transmitting, but thats not as big an issue for me.

Audio Interrupt – Hear 2-Way Radios Through Vehicle Speakers

@elkaholic any thoughts or other alternatives?

anyone have something like this?

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's one I used it wires in to each speaker but they others with different options

Screenshot 20190608 072300 Samsung Internet

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
looks like its from the same people (same model #).

how do you like it? works good?
Love it ,works great I can be jamming out and if mic keys I get it my front 4 speakers have it hooked to them but my sub in rear still keeps going . Think I've had it 2 years

Reactions: Lady01 and TripleB
JoeyL

JoeyL

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2020
Houston
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love it ,works great I can be jamming out and if mic keys I get it my front 4 speakers have it hooked to them but my sub in rear still keeps going . Think I've had it 2 years

Great thanks.
I got the rca version so I can get upstream of everything. Don’t have a sub yet but it’s on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great thanks.
I got the rca version so I can get upstream of everything. Don’t have a sub yet but it’s on the list.

No problem

Reactions: Lady01
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have the Midland Micromobile Radio and cant really hear it when my stereo is playing.
I poked around on the internet and found this.

It allows you to have the 2 way radio output on the stereo speakers, and interrupt the stereo when a transmission is received.
They also have a solution for muting the stereo when transmitting, but thats not as big an issue for me.

Audio Interrupt – Hear 2-Way Radios Through Vehicle Speakers

@elkaholic any thoughts or other alternatives?

anyone have something like this?

This is interesting and should work. Depending upon the Midland model you can have both the internal speaker and the external speaker active so you could still hear the two way with the radio off

Reactions: TripleB and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!