chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody got a hands down fav stick stopper for the 1000.... I'dont remember seeing much on this

R

RJB

Mar 31, 2016
Durango, Colorado
I ordered them. They are heavy duty. They make a little bit of contact on the rear inside ROPS on full compression. I bent them a little to avoid this. I like them as I believe they offer the fullest protection on any a-arm skids out there.

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered them. They are heavy duty. They make a little bit of contact on the rear inside ROPS on full compression. I bent them a little to avoid this. I like them as I believe they offer the fullest protection on any a-arm skids out there.
Which ones?

May 14, 2015
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody got a hands down fav stick stopper for the 1000.... I'dont remember seeing much on this
I just ordered the FUTV A-Arm guards. I will post install and review Friday.

R

RJB

Mar 31, 2016
Durango, Colorado
Which ones?
Are thought your post was specifically about the Strong Made (brand) a-arm gaurds....they call them Stick Stoppers. I didn't know that was a generic term. The quality of these are outstanding all the way down to the paint.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are thought your post was specifically about the Strong Made (brand) a-arm gaurds....they call them Stick Stoppers. I didn't know that was a generic term. The quality of these are outstanding all the way down to the paint.
Guess I didn't know that term to be just for strongmade, but I have some on my Rincon that work well. From the pics I didn't think these were painted. Are they black?

R

RJB

Mar 31, 2016
Durango, Colorado
From what I remember, their photos of them may not show them painted but yes, they are painted black. It's a quality paint job too. I'm not sure it they're powder coated or not but I would guess, yes.

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
From what I remember, their photos of them may not show them painted but yes, they are painted black. It's a quality paint job too. I'm not sure it they're powder coated or not but I would guess, yes.
Thx that's prolly what I'll get later

vince

vince

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2015
vidor texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
heres the strong made ones.
Honda

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!