P1000 Still thinking of buying

Prntckt

Prntckt

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2020
Altoona, WI
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I found mine by using ATV Trader. Many dealers have their stock listed there. I was on my local dealers wait list for four months. l located my new Talon and bought it in two days using ATV Trader.

CRob8348

CRob8348

Dec 12, 2019
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't know where you are looking in Oklahoma, but I've had some friends buy in Shawnee, OK. I bought mine in Wichita at Jay Hayfield. They are now a powerhouse dealer too. Not sure of their stock, but they treated me good. But I bought mine when there were plenty to be had in 2019.

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I found mine by using ATV Trader. Many dealers have their stock listed there. I was on my local dealers wait list for four months. l located my new Talon and bought it in two days using ATV Trader.
After weeks of searching, I found one in Vermont I was ready to pull the trigger on and make the drive to pick it up. While I do love VT, I live in Michigan. A day or two later, ATV Trader helped me find a new '21 P1K5 Camo at a dealership about 50 miles from home. It cost me less OTD than the one I was going to make the ~1,400 R/T trip for. Another thumbs up for ATV Trader!

S

silverado94

May 22, 2022
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Try the folks at Bartlesville powersports, I bought a new 2022 1000-5 trail there last May. They got my machine when they said they would, I paid MSRP no BS markups, really easy to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: CID and Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!