P500 Storage option

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Looking for this or something similar at a more reasonable price this is $400. Would be a good fit in panel behind door on driver side. Would have to paint it black. if it doesn't reach the frame member just add a tab for it to rest on.

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Not to give away a good idea, but there are a couple of people on the forums that have started businesses with 3-D printers and could likely make something like this. I would be in for using the empty space under the seat for a box like this.

Reactions: Mudder and Rdrcr
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Not to give away a good idea, but there are a couple of people on the forums that have started businesses with 3-D printers and could likely make something like this. I would be in for using the empty space under the seat for a box like this.
That is why i posted. I looked at having something made and trying to market it but i don't have time and the P500/P520 market is limited. To get a decent cost to get one custom molded you need to order a lot of them. There are numerous waterproof deck hatches as well just need the box made to fit that space. You can get the plano tackle storage box in black, and that may be a more affordable option, $160. Just leave the tackle boxes out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!