P500 Dash Storage

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
Used an ATV fender bag I had on my old sportsman to mount under dash. A one piece 2 bag setup that I separated and mounted with aluminum flat and a couple bolts. These have absolutely no interference with my leg room and work well for me. A search for fender bags or motorcycle saddle bags will find lots of options if
IMG 1758
anyone would be interested.

happyfred

happyfred

Mar 20, 2019
NY
Ownership

1. 500
I use an old camera bag!
Doesn't look good but gives me something to throw sun glasses, phone, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hib
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks good man!
I had one of these when i had a P5 there inexpensive and can be mounted overhead or by the headrest. Holds alot of crap. I thi k @trigger has one or the honda oem one or did?

UTV Roll Cage Organizer, Cargo Rear Storage For UTVs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NNKN6BD/?tag=sxsweb24-20

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Looks good man!
I had one of these when i had a P5 there inexpensive and can be mounted overhead or by the headrest. Holds alot of crap. I thi k @trigger has one or the honda oem one or did?

UTV Roll Cage Organizer, Cargo Rear Storage For UTVs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NNKN6BD/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Yeah I have the cargo bag on the front rops. I also came up with a storage net for under the dash. Only made two and @futzin got one of them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!