P500 Crossroads 3D Glovebox with EMP Underhood Storage?

A

arachnyd

Feb 20, 2023
Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Anyone happen to try the Crossroads3D Glovebox with EMP Underhood storage? I know crossroads says it works fine with the OEM underhood storage, but I thought I'd ask about the EMP one (plastic not metal, but heck if someone has the metal one I'd love to hear from you too). I'm guessing the answer is yes, but I'd like to know before ordering! :)

Thanks!

K

KPM

Nov 25, 2021
Prairieville LA
Ownership

1. 500
I have the glove box and love it. I did go a different route with the under hood box. I have been meaning to do a write up on this. I have 3 total pack out boxes - 2 in the rear bed mounted with feet and one under hood. Just another option for you to look at.
8276afa22c04035c5c8dac24c00b561c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!