Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Silly! That was your name/address.

Bawahaha!

OK you guys...this is SERIOUS! I think it followed me home...

There are those who think that BF...may be a supernatural being. I think thats a bit of BS (or maybe it isn't a BF?), but today...I'm thinking something may have "attached" itself to me (kinda like a real badass tick). This is the dark side of "ghost hunting" you don't hear about on TV...
What Is a Paranormal Spirit Attachment?

Except i haven't investigated anything except some old house ruins. KY is full of those.

Out cleaning up yard debris a few this morning and heard more of the same. Investigated and Saw nothing except a track...

View attachment 70589
I am surprised you don’t already have 10 people volunteering to go on a hunt with you... heck we can gather a more entertaining group than those monster hunter shows.. is there a law against shooting BF in KY? Don’t laugh there is one in AR. :eek:

Reactions: Plumber32 and sharp
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You only live once
Maybe under a bridge?

I am surprised you don’t already have 10 people volunteering to go on a hunt with you... heck we can gather a more entertaining group than those monster hunter shows.. is there a law against shooting BF in KY? Don’t laugh there is one in AR. :eek:
I'd be surprised if there wasn't a tax on BF in KY. This state is so full of s***. They don't even know what color to make the gas pump handles.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe under a bridge?

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a tax on BF in KY. This state is so full of s***. They don't even know what color to make the gas pump handles.
Lol. I do get the law on it in AR... they don’t want no one shooting a Dumb A$$ in a BF suit. The Legend of Boggy Creek is based and filmed in AR.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Lol. I do get the law on it in AR... they don’t want no one shooting a Dumb A$$ in a BF suit. The Legend of Boggy Creek is based and filmed in AR.
Always wanted to see that one but never did.

If...IF BF does exist, a body will be the only way to convince skeptics.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
J

JTW

So true...

I was actually LMAO at these comments. Did you hit your head...LOL!

I was TRYING to seem serious...but failed apparently...
Your 1100 lbs comment puzzled me... very specific. Then I saw the dark pic and thought... that looks like a 500. Has this motherf***er lost it and thinks someone is following him. Then I read plumbers comment that it looked like a 500 and it dawned on me... it is a f***ing 500!!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Your 1100 lbs comment puzzled me... very specific. Then I saw the dark pic and thought... that looks like a 500. Has this motherf***er lost it and thinks someone is following him. Then I read plumbers comment that it looked like a 500 and it dawned on me... it is a f***ing 500!!
Well...to be honest, it's a 475...
I tend to round up. Ask the wife...

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Was out taking a stroll in the woods yesterday in between rain showers and got caught out in the dark. I was making my way back to the yard when something truly strange started happening. Something seems to have been following me...

I started noticing movement that would stop when i stopped. I put it off as nothing or maybe a domesticated animal...then i started hearing limbs breaking. This was heavy...and i saw a tree on the ground that i has stepped over earlier, snapped clean in half. I would estimate the weight needed to snap this at roughly 1100lbs! At one point, i turned my flashlight off and snapped a pic with my cell...in the dark.

I saw nothing at the time, but looking at the pic now, i see what looks to be eyeshine (horrible, blurry pic) and maybe some orb activity...

View attachment 70573
At that point i picked up the pace a bit when i heard what might have been growling!!!??? Sounded like an old 250X almost...LOL!

Once i neared my house, everything seemed to subside. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but it sure seemed like something was out there.

I should note that i live in Anderson county, KY. Anderson just happens to lead KY in Bigfoot sightings...
Next time leave your brownies at home.

Reactions: sharp
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Congrats on the new ride, I was wondering what you were smoking that night at first....
Now you won't be that creepy guy lurking around the forum with no Honda:D And your too old for a Crotch rocket...At least that's what my wife tells me.....

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Was out taking a stroll in the woods yesterday in between rain showers and got caught out in the dark. I was making my way back to the yard when something truly strange started happening. Something seems to have been following me...

I started noticing movement that would stop when i stopped. I put it off as nothing or maybe a domesticated animal...then i started hearing limbs breaking. This was heavy...and i saw a tree on the ground that i has stepped over earlier, snapped clean in half. I would estimate the weight needed to snap this at roughly 1100lbs! At one point, i turned my flashlight off and snapped a pic with my cell...in the dark.

I saw nothing at the time, but looking at the pic now, i see what looks to be eyeshine (horrible, blurry pic) and maybe some orb activity...

View attachment 70573
At that point i picked up the pace a bit when i heard what might have been growling!!!??? Sounded like an old 250X almost...LOL!

Once i neared my house, everything seemed to subside. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but it sure seemed like something was out there.

I should note that i live in Anderson county, KY. Anderson just happens to lead KY in Bigfoot sightings...
Saw this today.
Colorado: Hunter claims he was sexually assaulted by a sasquatch

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats on the new ride, I was wondering what you were smoking that night at first....
Now you won't be that creepy guy lurking around the forum with no Honda:D And your too old for a Crotch rocket...At least that's what my wife tells me.....
Never too old.

You didn't stop riding because you got old
You got old because you stopped riding

(said the guy who hasn't ridden a street bike since 2013)

Was she hot?

Reactions: Eltobgi
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I caught it returning to its dwelling place...

20180404 134149

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

View attachment 70573

Probably your ex wife DG. :D

Reactions: DG Rider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!