P500 Strong Made BG-48W - WINCH SERIES FRONT BUMPER

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Could somebody tell me if there is an issue to mount Honda plow kit or other aftermarket brands with this bumper?

Thank you!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi @solrus,
This is a "over bumper" it will not effect the lower portion of the OEM bumper/bash plate. Plow mount kits will mount as designed for a OEM machine.
Thanks.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi @solrus,
This is a "over bumper" it will not effect the lower portion of the OEM bumper/bash plate. Plow mount kits will mount as designed for a OEM machine.
Thanks.

Thank you a lot for a prompt reply, I was on hold with Strongmade sale guy to confirm before placing the order :) (I have an accent , Gosh but Louisiana accent completely confused me :)!

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thank you a lot for a prompt reply, I was on hold with Strongmade sale guy to confirm before placing the order :) (I have an accent , Gosh but Louisiana accent completely confused me :)!

Gotta love the Cajun French, my nephew was raised up down there he and his mom came back to IL she sounded the same but that boy jiminently I needed an Enigma machine to understand him.

Reactions: solrus

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!