P1000m3 Strong Made Rear Bumper

Lantz

Lantz

Oct 5, 2015
Just wanted to post some photos of the Strong Made Rear bumper I installed on my buggy.

There's 2 brackets with 3 bolts on each bracket, the brackets are made of 1/4" steel and bolt to the frame not the bed.

Since you can't raise the bed with the bumper installed it uses 2 hitch pins to take the bumper on and off to raise the bed. This works well, and isn't really a big deal because I don't use the dump bed very often. Only to wash and do maintenance.

Overall impressions, its a heavy duty, well built bumper. It will protect the back of my pioneer in-case anyone runs into the back of me or I accidentally back into something.

RBG-56W - Rear Bumper For Honda Pioneer 1000 2016 2 SEATER ONLY

IMG 4075
IMG 4076
IMG 4078
IMG 4080

J

JTW

Looks good and strong made. lol.
I haven't decided on a bumper myself yet. I had one of the other brands on my 700. it was of similar design.
I have been concerned about the muffler my self. This seems to address that.
Thanks.
I've been debating fabricating one.. I saw a jeep bumper in Moab that was sealed and was an air tank. I liked that a lot.. But I'm not sure if it's worth while.

J

JTW

Ya, that sounds like a good concept. But what happens when the bumper gets used for its intent.
It's filled with air... People would just bounce off.. Duhh?! Can you all believe this guy??

But that's the other thing.. Phone size compressor or co2 shot work the same and take less room. That's why I haven't started on it yet.. I'm not sure how practical it will actually be.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I stole your picture of the Strongmade mount and made my own. I modified it some so it should be even stronger. And I made it extend lower so removing for dump bed isn't required. Thanks for posting pics!! They were an inspiration lol.
IMG 20161026 182036425 800x450

advertisement
Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then you get a bumper built by me and not worry about the "bang"
Post some good pics of your custom bumper, I may buy one. In in the market for a bumper, cannot find what I like at a decent price and really don’t have the time to fab one. So send a pic and do some business

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So send a pic and do some business
@Delton is a long time forum veteran in 2 differnt ways. He dont need to be told to do some business lol ;) he will and has if he sees fit

Reactions: trigger
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post some good pics of your custom bumper, I may buy one. In in the market for a bumper, cannot find what I like at a decent price and really don’t have the time to fab one. So send a pic and do some business
Where do you live? I don't have any business accounts with ups. So shipping bumper would be expensive. But I can build about anything you want tubing wise

Sted1201

Sted1201

Jan 4, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where do you live? I don't have any business accounts with ups. So shipping bumper would be expensive. But I can build about anything you want tubing wise
I’m in SC, if too expensive to ship I will be fabricating myself, just don’t to go thru the hassle of making it and then there’s cleaning my welding shop so I can get to the equipment. Lol

Reactions: Lady01
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!